here I was posing for mom after I got my new spring 'do a few weeks ago. My spa is Indogneeto in Oshawa...
but then I got sick. I pulled my dad's huge hollow milk chocolate easter bunny (from Williams Chocolatiers in Whitby) off the counter and ate what was left of it. That was likely about a pound of milk chocolate. In future, mom is never gonna leave the house without locking me inside my crate :(
After I ate all that milk chocolate I was really lethargic for 2 days or so. My energy returned for a few days but then last week I just couldn't stay awake. I was sleeping and sleeping, not eating much and barely drinking water too.
Mom and dad have been worried sick about me. I was a bit warm, coughing and gagging and my neck was a bit sore too. Then my bark deepened a bit too and just as soon as all those symptoms became apparent I started to get my energy back. Go figure! That was 2 days ago.
Yesterday there was a spring in my step again. I'm beginning to bounce around as per usual. I'm eating again too.
Mom and dad just don't know what to do with me. They say I'm a worry. And if I have any more weird symptoms I get to visit the doctor. whooo hooo! I just love the Doctor's office :) there is so much to see and do there... and so many new friends to meet there!