Saturday, July 4, 2009

Here I am in New Brunswick!



Here I am in New Brunswick where we visited this long covered bridge!




The hotel where we stayed (Fredericton, NB) advertised wifi but it wasn't working so mom and dad were cheesed. This article should have been posted 5 days ago...



But I'm having a blast. Everything on the trip has been good. I'm getting lots of treats and even had KFC with my kibble for supper! Now we're heading for Nova Scotia and Cape Breton Island where we'll board a ferry to Newfoundland.

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The covered bridge in New Brunswick looks dark and scary in there!
We both think ferrys are fun! We get to go on one when we head to Nantucket for our summer vacation! Have fun, Amy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amy the Airedale said...

Hi Maggie and Mitch!
It's always so nice hearing from you guys! I hope you have a great vacation in Nantucket and that the ferry ride goes well...
hugs,
Amy